Resume of Khan Ali Mortuja
- Personal Summary
- Work Experience
- Area of Expertise
- Personal Skills
- Key Skills & Competencies
- Academic Qualifications
- Training Skills
KHAN ALI MORTUJAPROKNIT ENGINEERING LTD S/48, BSCIC Industrial Estate Konabari, Gazipur 1346 BANGLADESH. Cell +8801612132155 email@example.com
PROKNIT ENGINEERING LTD.
MANAGING DIRECTOR: 2000 Present
Responsible for the day-to day running of the business with a particular emphasis on sales and business development. Making sure that the business continues to grow by way of developing new clients whilst maintaining its existing customer base.
MAG enterprise ltdManager, Sales and Service
I was responsible to look after sales, marketing and after sales service of their promoted textile machinery.
Excelsior Trading Corporation Ltd.
Sales Service Engineer
I was responsible to sale MEMMINGER IRO product to new customer and install yarn feeding device to traditional old knitting machine.
Dacca Tobacco Industries Ltd, Akij group
Shift in Charge
- Project management & Marketing
- Financial management Product launches
- Client retention Implementing policies Cost control
- Commercial acumen
- Innovative ideas
- Inspiring innovation
- 1983: SSC, Munshirhat Muslim Institution under Dhaka Board
- 1989: Diploma in Engineering, Mymensingh Polytechnic Institute
- 1996: B. Sc. in Engineering, Bangladesh Institute of Technology, Dhaka.
- Internal Auditing course for ISO 9001 at QUALITY INSTITUTE OF AMERICA.
- IBO Hand-operated machine course at STOLL School, Germany
- Use of the CMS course at STOLL School, Germany
- Build home yourself course at HOUSING AND BUILDING RESEARCH INSTITUTE
- Technical Training course about knitting machine and Accessories’ at MEMMINGER-IRO GMBH, Germany